Services for Individuals

Notarial Services

Document authentication, witnessing signatures & affidavits.

For Businesses

We also offer comprehensive legal services for businesses.

Family & Child

Solicitors and legal services for individuals

For many years our specialist Family team has supported those experiencing the distress of marriage breakdown or other family problems. Amongst other things we often get asked:

  • My wife and I have split up - can I get a divorce? If I do not want a divorce, what other options do I have?
  • My husband and I are getting divorced what do I need to think about to safeguard the children?
  • What are the financial implications of a separation? What immediate steps do I need to consider taking?
  • My partner has been violent towards me/my child - what steps need to be taken to prevent it happening again?
  • Is public funding available and do I qualify for help?

The Head of our family department, Tim Lawrence has been a member of the Law Society Advanced family panel since February 2002. He is also a member of Resolution and is committed to resolving disputes in a non-confrontational way wherever possible. Resolution members believe that family disputes should be dealt with in a constructive way designed to preserve people's dignity and to encourage settlement.

If you wish to make an appointment, or ask us a question please contact us.